Why Chinese to English translation is required in UK and US?
11 Nov Why Chinese to English translation is required in UK and US?
The US Citizenship and Immigration Services or the US Department of State requires all documents submitted to their agency in English, so if your personal documents are written in another language, you need to submit certified translation for all required documents. This includes Chinese to English translation for all Chinese documents presented to them. This is generally a part of the agency’s protocol.
Aside from the USCIS’ general requirements, there are many other reasons why Chinese to English translation is required in the US. Since Chinese is one of the 10 topmost languages used and spoken by a large number of people, it is therefore imperative that translation services must also be needed in the US.
Reasons why Chinese to English translation is important in the US and UK
There are more reasons for acquiring Chinese to English translation services, and these reasons include:
- Business dealings participated in by both Chinese and non-Chinese speakers
- Employment of Chinese nationals into businesses and/or establishments owned and/or managed by non-Chinese speakers
- Admission of Chinese students into American or British based schools and other education institutions
- Legal and/or court proceedings occurring in the US or the UK involving Chinese nationals in either or both parties
- Promotion of Chinese products, marketing materials, films and movies, and any other publications
- Breaking language barriers posed by differences in nationalities and spoken languages
- Proper dissemination of important messages such as in business, industries, and others
These, and more other reasons that may have not been mentioned above, are what best describe the need for translation in the US and in the UK. In order to promote unity, clarity or transparency, and understanding, these must always be remembered by any Chinese speaker whenever they come to the US or UK for any reasons they have.
Moreover, Chinese to English translation may be availed from professional translation services providers. They are either certified or notarized translations, depending on which institution or agency requested for the translated documents.
Chinese to English Translation
There is a huge demand for Chinese to English translation service for business papers related to trade exchange between North America and China. While some other reasons involve the transfer of Chinese birth certificates, translation of business programs, web content, or other official documents, Chinese to English translation remains to be in constant high demand. Our translators are equipped with industry-specific skills in not only business, but also law, technology, medical, and several others that often come with technical terms, and need professional Chinese translation. We provide Chinese to English translation around the world. No matter what the business or the nature of your text, we can provide you with reliable Chinese document translation.
Our Chinese translators have pure English skills, as well as a thorough knowledge of culturally significant language factors. To get a free instant quote, upload your text, and you’ll be given an estimate in just seconds.