11 Nov Why Chinese to English translation is required in UK and US?
The US Citizenship and Immigration Services or the US Department of State requires all documents submitted to their agency in English, so if your personal documents are written in another language, you need to submit certified translation for all required documents. This includes Chinese to English translation for all Chinese documents presented to them. This is generally a part of the agency’s protocol.
Aside from the USCIS’ general requirements, there are many other reasons why Chinese to English translation is required in the US. Since Chinese is one of the 10 topmost languages used and spoken by a large number of people, it is therefore imperative that translation services must also be needed in the US.
Reasons why Chinese to English translation is important in the US and UK
There are more reasons for acquiring Chinese to English translation services, and these reasons include:
- Business dealings participated in by both Chinese and non-Chinese speakers
- Employment of Chinese nationals into businesses and/or establishments owned and/or managed by non-Chinese speakers
- Admission of Chinese students into American or British based schools and other education institutions
- Legal and/or court proceedings occurring in the US or the UK involving Chinese nationals in either or both parties
- Promotion of Chinese products, marketing materials, films and movies, and any other publications
- Breaking language barriers posed by differences in nationalities and spoken languages
- Proper dissemination of important messages such as in business, industries, and others
These, and more other reasons that may have not been mentioned above, are what best describe the need for translation in the US and in the UK. In order to promote unity, clarity or transparency, and understanding, these must always be remembered by any Chinese speaker whenever they come to the US or UK for any reasons they have.
Moreover, Chinese to English translation may be availed from professional translation services providers. They are either certified or notarized translations, depending on which institution or agency requested for the translated documents.