26 Oct How to get fast and cheap UK certified translation
Getting UK certified translation at cheaper and more affordable rates has never been this easy today. Expensive translations are now all things of the past. This is so because of the rapid growth of the translation industry over the years. There are more than 3000 translation service providers who are always ready to serve the people in the UK alone.
This growth in the industry have also created a tighter competition among these translation service providers, therefore providing a wide range of professional translators and translation companies or agencies to choose from. This had brought about greater possibilities of availing a cheap UK certified translation without sacrificing the quality of the translation.
How to get UK certified translation fast
Cost-effective and high quality UK certified translation is never a problem nowadays. You can even get it at a faster TAT (turnaround time). Thanks to the rapid growth of the translation industry, there are now many translation service providers to choose from.
Below are some tips on how to get your certified translation at cheaper rates, faster TATs, yet still with the highest quality. Always remember to get your translations from translation service providers that meet all below conditions.
- Longer service record. Being in the industry longer than the others is a must. A translation service provider that has at least 5 years of experience serving in the industry is guaranteed to have the expertise necessary.
- Proper accreditation. Companies that are accredited by certain organizations upholding standards for translators and other quality services, like ATA and ISO, should be the right pick.
- Guaranteed 100% acceptance rate. Translation service agencies or companies that provide translations with guaranteed acceptance at any immigration office are your first option.
- Online visibility. Individual translators and translation agencies or companies must have available websites for quicker and easier access to their services and track record.
- 24/7 customer service hotline. Communication is always important in order to establish trust and good relationship between a translation service providers and its clientele; and in order to save time, money, and effort from dealing with communication gaps.
- Wide range of languages translated. Translation service providers with a wide range of languages offered for translation can help you save money, time, and effort, particularly for multilingual translations.
- Lowest rates. The lowest and cheapest rate of translation services in the UK today is at $20 per page, and DutchTrans is the only one to sport this price.